Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September I'll remember

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=737739d217&view=att&th=12af3266435d6731&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw the family visit to Vermont was fantastic! Since then I have been planting fall crops of beet greens, spinach and lettuce mix- with the amazing help of Jillian from small step farm. Other highlights have included a trip to a fantastic furniture/ pottery team- <span class= Shackleton Thomas
an intern/ student no talent show, and some personal work on projects, a beautiful cutting board and cheese knife as wedding presents and a few stained glass pieces from the stained glass class I took this weekend.

I hope to get more photos up soon- meanwhile check out my co-worker Julie's blog about her time here. it's awesome
Final exciting news, Julie and I revamped the campus map that has been out of date for a good few years now. After a few months of work we have a beautiful hand drawn/ computer formatted map that is really helpful to have around- I'll put up images soon


<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment