Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Belated Valentine

                                                                     



                                                   "Love-a-Bull"
                                                   copyright Sustain-A-Bull productions 2013
I love valentine's day. I realize that it has turned in to a corporate holiday, but I choose to view it as a day to pause and really appreciate people. I like the idea of just being kind to everyone and seeing the interconnections and humanity among people as well as a chance to tell everyone I care about how much I love them. Since I wholeheartedly (pun intended) believe in love I choose to send Valentine's day cards instead of Christmas, or other religious affiliated holiday cards in December. This year my sweetie and I collaborated on the first of a series of images by sustain-a-bull productions.

You may remember from my 2011 post Plaster the city in hearts! (A story in Photos) that someone in Montpelier covers the city in printed hearts. It is one of my favorite things ever. This year I happened to be in town when Eva Sollberger of the video blog Stuck in Vermont (put out by Seven Days) was in town filming the episode "The Valentine Phantom"
The video is awesome, and I am in it! woot!


Enjoy, and spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment