Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I saw the stakes....

http://www.old-woodworking-tools.net/image-files/delta_band_saw-1.jpg
Holy busy day- raining all day.

I Spent the morning putting twine over the big tomato trellises- planted 15 or so tomato plants and transplanted two tomatillo plants and 8 hot pepper plants in to the west end of beds 4 and 5 between the tomatoes on stakes…

Weeded lettuce and kale beds too. Afternoon made 107 stakes for the twine tomato trellises to anchor the twine to the ground - it took 4 hours, but now i have all the stakes i need for the beans, and tomatoes and any thing else that should come up...


It took so long Mostly because I broke the band saw blade and dave helped me fix it-it took an hour and a half of slowly going through the process with him- I appreciate the learning experience with him, and I feel confident I could change the blade on my own now, just took a while! Blarg.I'm learning to let those things happen more and more- trying to to feel so go go go with getting a million things done in a day and always being productive. I'm working on taking my time and enjoying the process- that said tonight I planted 10 more tomatoes... planning to get the rest in the ground tomorrow, (around 70 total!!! eep!) as well as the eggplants, habaneros, and mulch around them...


No comments:

Post a Comment