Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

the opposite of Dubai

permaculture class!!!
so interesting. it's funny how much I can be excited about things, and think about things and then one day find out that there is a whole practice dedicated to the interconnection of these things that excite me. My whole being is radiating with the excitement of permaculture principles.. it all just makes so much sense... I kind of just assumed that this is how we think as a culture- and it isn't... oh, can't even form words..
but I can link to exciting videos and the work that Geoff Lawton is doing- especially his "greening the desert"... so fascinating what we can do when we work WITH the earth and natural systems and land contours.... and when we don't we use a desert to create places like Dubai....

No comments:

Post a Comment