Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

seed order in!

so it's been a crazy weekend and week. NOFA on SAt and Sunday was amazing! but super long days...I'll write all about it soon. The exciting story is, after 12 hour days Yesterday and Today I finally finished my seed order. WOOT!!!!! it feels so nice to have it in. I still need to iron out budget and make the plans for my beds, etc. but the most time crucial part is finished.
Erin's birthday is today- so Polenta and parm with garlicky greens and a special pudding espresso yummy cake... also, Happy birthday to Maddie! it's a birthday kind of week around here.

soon: details about NOFA (so many amazing people and stories and links to share)
more about bread and puppet..
thoughts on burlington, etc.

hearts and seeds!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! I'm behind on my blog reading. Thanks for the birthday shoutout! I can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete