Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

hi there muffins!


Yestermorrow was officially introduced to Nature muffins today- and they went over pretty well. today's variety had carrots, zucchini, rasins, crasins, flax seed, wheat germ, and a 50/50 white whole wheat and whole wheat flour mix. And agave for 1/3 of the sugar. I served them with yogurt and a fruit salad (craisns, grapes, apples, coconut, bananas, in an orange-banana- agave sauce.)


Made a vegan creamy carrot ginger soup today- so tasty!!! used a great product I'd never seen before- a vegan cream that is basically a thick almond/ cashew milk called mimiccream- http://mimiccreme.com/ it's low in fat (1 gram for 1 Tbl.) and sugar free. so tasty- I totally reccomend it for all your vegan cream needs..and it's soy free, which is awesome. whew! more than you ever wanted to know about vegan cream...

1 comment:

  1. That soup looks delish! I would check out mimicream if I lived in walking distance of a health food store, but I don't. I make Scott take the bus every few months to load up on nutritional yeast and vital wheat gluten. Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete