Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm gonna miss the trees

Apparently today has been the day of songs.

we just had a 2 hour long intern meeting- unlike any other living collective meeting I have had it was really unstructured, honest and fun. I laughed so much, and I think the current intern group dynamics are really good... and have the potential to stay really good. Working on thinking before I talk, Saying what I mean- meaning what I say, having projects (tangible art projects) that I am working on... especially while I am cooking and planning so much, I think it will be important for me to feel like I am still making and creating...

so, the opposite of the last song I posted- here's a mellow sad song, but beautiful, to sing you to sleep...

http://stereogum.com/mp3/Antony%20And%20The%20Johnsons%20-%20Another%20World.mp3


...off to dream land

No comments:

Post a Comment